DAVANTIS DATA PROTECTION POLICY
DAVANTIS TECNOLOGIES, INC.
10432 Balls Ford Rd, Suite 300, Manassas, VA 20109, VIRGINIA, USA
DAVANTIS hereby informs you that your data of a personal nature will be processed for contractual purposes, to offer interested parties and DAVANTIS customers information about activities, products and services related to DAVANTIS:
- Supply our products and services
- Offer and provide ongoing product support.
- Supply our products and services.
- To provide training and education days about our products.
- Information days and sector trade fairs. Product launches and dissemination.
- Manage the products and services purchased and the applicable administrative tasks.
- Communicate with you, including marketing messages and managing relationships with customers.
- Help to manage and improve our company; for example, to improve our products, services or security.
- Fulfil our legal obligations.
- Accountancy and other administrative purposes.
- We may also use your personal data for other purposes and, therefore, we will provide you with specific alerts when compiling such data and will obtain your consent when necessary.
Messages about activities, products and services may be issued by any means, including electronic means. The data subject may authorize the sending of marketing messages explicitly by marking the corresponding boxes, in any of the data request forms, for example those included on our website.
2. DATA PROCESSED
The data processed by DAVANTIS in the framework of the relationship with the data subject and for the purposes for which consent has been given, are included in the following categories:
- Information about your identity and your contact details, including, but not limited to your name, surnames, telephone or email address.
- Commercial information according to the information received.
3. DATA STORAGE
The personal data you provide will be stored for as long as required to fulfill contractual obligations, to respond to requests and claims, and in any case until the data subject requests it be deleted, and for the necessary time to comply with the corresponding legal obligations according to each type of data.
4. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA.
The data subject’s data may be shared with:
- DAVANTIS group companies, for the purposes stated only.
- Service suppliers with contractual links to DAVANTIS as data processors who will process the data in accordance with DAVANTIS’ instructions.
- The competent authorities when we have are legally bound to do so.
5. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA AND STORAGE TIMES
The legal grounds for managing the relationship with the customer and other interested parties and to offer information about DAVANTIS activities, products and related services such as performance of a contract are the unequivocal consent of the data subject in the absence of an existing contractual relationship.
The personal data you provide to comply with the obligations derived from the contractual relationship between you and DAVANTIS will be kept on file for the duration our the contractual relationship; and on termination of the contractual relationship the data shall be stored until expiry of the legal limitation period.
The personal data obtained through the contact form shall be stored solely for the time necessary to deal with your request for information.
However, if you give your express consent to being sent information and marketing messages, your data will be stored until you express your wish to revoke that consent.
6. SECURITY MEASURES APPLIED TO THE DATA SUBJECT’S PERSONAL DATA
The personal data furnished by the data subject will be processed using technical and organizational measures necessary to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access thereto, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risk analysis performed.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
All persons are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not DAVANTIS is processing their personal data. Interested parties and customers are entitled to access their personal data, to request correction of inaccurate data or, in the event, request that their data be erased when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their specific situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data, in which case DAVANTIS will stop processing your data except for prevailing legal reasons, or to enforce or defend itself in case of claims.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request restricted processing of their information, meaning that DAVANTIS may only store and use them in circumstances established by law.
When data is gathered in a structured manner, interested parties may ask DAVANTIS to transmit the data directly to other data controllers or to receive their data in electronic format, to store them in their own devices, without the need to transmit them to other data controllers.
Interested parties may exercise their by sending an email to the address email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of their identity documents and clearly stating the right they wish to exercise. Likewise, you may send your request by ordinary mail to the address stated above.
Neither DAVANTIS nor any employee warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published by this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be incorrect or outdated. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.